Basic Property Management
Pureza Properties will ensure that your property is in safe hands whilst you are away. Included in our fees are:
- Key holding
- Check the property once a week and also after inclement weather
- Dust, clean, sweep and mop floors and services
- Inspect all windows, doors and alarms (if present)
- Flush all toilets, run all taps and showers
- Check for and signs of damp and mould
- Air the property
- Check all lights and power points are in full working order
- Check all you electrical equipment and electro domestic appliances are working
- Weekly water interior and balcony plants (lawn maintenance is available at additional cost)
- Check and remove any mail (forwarding or emailing of mail is available)
- Emergency call out and repairs (cost of actual repair is additional)
- Key handover
- Check pool and garden area (if applicable)
- Advise regarding any repairs that may be necessary
- Monthly reports and photos sent to your email address
- Regular checks for pests and vermin with recommendation for remedial action
- Departure Clean – comprehensive cleaning of all rooms and terraces, airing of property, bedding and towels changed and washed ready for new arrivals, thorough checking that all domestic appliances and electrical equipment are in working order and plants watered (if applicable)
- Mid-week Clean – if required during the owners’ or guests’ stay will include clean, dust, polish, sweep, mop, wash dishes and dry, change and clean sheets and towels.
- Collection, laundry and delivery of bedding and towels.
- Organize the electricity contract
- Organize the water contract
- Organize the telephone line connection
- Ensure utility payments and community fees are made on time
- Organize to pay the annual non-resident property tax declaration and/or tax due on vehicles
- Organize home insurance quote and payment
- Represent you at your community meetings
- Organise the complete furnishing of your property through our contact and we can offer either a set package or a bespoke service for those who want something more individual.
- Compile a snagging list of your new property and pass it on to the developer to sort all items out before the completion and signing of the title deeds.
- Arrange to have the locks changed before you move in.
- Organise a thorough clean once the builders have finished.
- Arrange for lights, bathroom accessories, mirrors, curtain poles and paintings to be fitted.
- Organise an alarm security system to be installed.
- Organise TV and satellite to be installed.
- Organise medical insurance or membership of Helicopteros Sanitarios.
- Provide a Welcome Pack for you or for the arrival of your guests.
- Meet and Greet service.
- Babysitting service.
- Assistance in car rental.
- Assistance with golf bookings.
- Allow deliveries into your property.
- Organise any maintenance, building works or floor polishing to be done.